You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.
Follow this tutorial on how to flash Xiaomi MIUI Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool. Though I had to change slots because it wouldn’t boot. @moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image.
- The device is protected by strong 6th generation Gorilla Glass in the front.
- These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
- We will continue after this stage with Mi Flash Tool.
Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button. This will display all of the devices connected to your computer.
- The progress bar will indicate the overall progress of the flashing process and the ‘status’ will show the current partitions being flashed.
- I appreciated the generosity of people that recognized my work and decided to give me some money.
- Furthermore, custom ROMs are not always optimized for the device’s hardware, so users may experience performance issues.
- This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
Stay tuned as we’ll stock firmware ROM include more devices in the above list once the update is rolled out. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8. When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission.